PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 9, 2010

French Market Bag Collection

I was feeling like using up my unbleached canvas material and started on a tote bag. The size and shape came out well. I just sort of improvised and did a simple box technique at the corners.  I call it a French market tote. To make it French, I needed to embroider something on it and I thought 'the market' would be perfect. Embroidering without an embroidery machine was easy. I just hand drew the words then zig zag stitched on top of it. A gingham lining finished my French Market tote. Of course these items ended up in my shop.



I had a canvas bag that I never used and just repurposed it into a French Market zippered pouch embroidered with 'a small bag' on front and lined with Amy Butler's Cypress Paisley in Blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment